Question: Hi folks, has anyone tried a product called oxyelite pro by UPS Labs. Is oxyelite pro safe?
Anwer: Yes, it is safe as long as you take it as it reads in the label. Consult with your doctor if you are in prescription or medication. Be aware of the side effects though.
Oxyelite Pro's features:
- increase the rate of metabolism
- targets stored fat
- suppresses the appetite
- improves mental alertness
- serves as a good source of energy
Here are the ingredients:
- Rauwolfia Canescens: Help improve fat breakdown, increases the speed of metabolism.
- Thyroxine and Triiodthyronine: Increases metabolism and protein synthesis, regulates metabolism, decrease the negative effects of insulin, promote good circulation, increase the brain's serotonin level.
- Bauhinia purpurea: helps fight cholesterol break down stored fat, and turn them into useful energy
- Bacopa Monera: Good source of thermogenesis, increase the body's temperature, break down excess calories
- Geranium Stems: Increases the levels of adrenaline inside the body
- Circisium Oligophyllum : Eliminates stored and excess fat, targets fats stored in arms, thigh, the abdomen, balances the level of cholesterol.
- Caffeine: decreases the appetite, breaks down body fat, promotes lipid oxidation, increases mental alertness, euphoria, and lipid oxidation.
Oxyelite Pro is only taken two times a day:
- The first pill: before eating breakfast
- The last: six to eight hours later
Continuous use will lead to a weight loss of at least four pounds every month.
The most important thing that I noticed with people taking oxyelite pro and some of the effects that they said they experienced these days, many of them are not taking it right. They just opened up the bottle and taking the pills without even reading the label on the back of the product. That is the last thing you want to do. As a matter of fact, some of the things that has been happening is that many people are mixing oxyelite pro with stimulants, pre work out drinks, and some even mixing it with medication that their doctors prescribed and then they are wondering why it is not working effectively.
If you are on prescription drugs given by your doctor, you want to talk to your doctor first before taking oxyelite pro. And not only that, always read the label. Some of the intended effect of oxyelite pro is that it increases your energy levels, it suppresses your appetite so you won't be as hungry, burns fat in your body also it enhances your focus, gives you better concentration. So that's some of the things that it does do. Now if you're a newcomer to caffeine, some of the effects you may experience: slight increase in your heart rate, maybe some nervousness and excitement, or even some restlesness. So those are some of the things that you can experience with oxyelite pro, but again make sure that whatever you even think about taking that product when you are in some prescription medication talk to your doctor first and always read the label.
(Sean, oxyelite pro users)